Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I would like to know if it is possible to download an HP P1000 printer to a windows 8  64 bit operating sytem computer?

HP Recommended

I have tried the recommendation of pcwizard of ‎10-04-2013 for Windows 7x64 but with lj1488ru.exe

Alas, the installation has finished with "serious error"

Are there any other recommendations possible?

HP Recommended

I downloaded and installed the HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5. Use then the USB connection option because my HP LaserJet 1000 is connected USB to my Windows 7 Professional 64 bit desktop, but no way, because:

a) Windows can "see" the printer which shows up in Device Manager with the indication that driver is working properly,

b) HP Universal Printer PCL 5 shows up in the Print screen

c) But when I click OK I was presented with the "Preparing to print..." screen which asks me for "Enter a printer address...", "Search for network printers...", and "Search for print shares...", something that I understand is not related at all with the USB connection.

I don't use a Home Network and I'm not sharing anything with anybody, so I don't know what to do to make this printer works.

I'll appreciate any help.

HP Recommended

hi

HP Recommended

can find

download should be lj1488en.exe

for my windows7  32bit

to place a driver for my

hp LaserJet 1000

HP Recommended

if i follow your method to install  driver for hp llaserJet 1000 on windows7 32 bit

will it create a problem with my other printer hp model 6520 PhotoSmart

HP Recommended
Windows 7
HP Recommended

hola tengo una hp laser jet 1000 pero no encuentro los controladores para instalarla en windows 7 de 64 bit

HP Recommended

im using hp laserjet 1000 series printer to my computer but unfortunatly it is not supporting my windows 7 32 bit (Drivers)

and also not supporting universal hp driver on my computer

HP Recommended

I have 1000 laserjet printer I need a window 32 bit driver for it?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.