Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@pudy68, simply just unplugging the power cord from the printer and wall, then plugging back in after 30 sec will clear the memory.

**Remember if you find any of my post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.
I really appreciate it!**

THX

HP Recommended

@lions99 -  are you sure that erases everything on the chip itself?  My print head dies and I need to trash this printer but I don't want any scanned images/pdf info to linger.  Do your intructions restore it to factory settings, or just erase the print queue?

HP Recommended

@pudy68, please check your private message inbox. 

**Also, remember if you find any of my post helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos.

I really appreciate it!**

THX

HP Recommended

Please check your private messages.

THX

HP Recommended

I'm glad we resolve the issue. If you need anything else let me know.

Also, thanks for the KUDOS!

Thanks!

HP Recommended

I have a 3-in 1 printer, model Office Jet, number 6310,  and wish to donate it, but want to clear all memory first.

HP Recommended

@Buchanas, check your private message inbox.

HP Recommended

How would one go about clearing/erasing/formating/deleting the memory of Hp Photosmart 7525 and Hp Premium All in One Photosmart C309.  Thank you!!

HP Recommended

One of my HP Printers Model#7310 is being retired.  How do I clear the memory?   Additional problem, I have been getting the message "Remove & check Color Cartridge".   I have been unable to eliminate this problem & I have had to replace it with the HP Photosmart #C410.  I would like to know how to enlarge a small letter or picture placed on the glass on the #C410.                         Thanks,              Frank

HP Recommended

My printer is a desjet F4100 i believe, there's this one print job stuck in the queue, I've tried cancelling, restating, resuming, none of that worked. I even unplugged the wall plug and restarted it, absoloutely nothing seems to be working. Someone, please help 😞

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.