The HP Community is here for you.
03-29-2012 12:23 PM
Wish you are doing well;
Go to this article Here Asuming that you are using windows
If you are not then go here on both select your actual operating system.
Hope it helps
11-29-2012 02:07 PM
Scan jobs can be performed in the following ways.
● Scan from the computer by using HP LaserJet Scan (Windows)
● Scan by using HP Director (Mac)
● Scan from TWAIN-compliant or Windows Imaging Application (WIA)-compliant software
NOTE: To learn about and use text-recognition software, install the Readiris program from the software CD-ROM. Text-recognition software is also known as optical character recognition (OCR) software.
Scan by using HP LaserJet Scan (Windows)
1. In the HP program group, select Scan to to start HP LaserJet Scan.
2. Select a scanning destination.
3. Click Scan.
NOTE: OK should indicate the action that you want to accomplish.
Scan by using HP Director (Mac)
Use page-by-page scanning
1. Load the original that is to be scanned face-down in the document feeder.
2. Click the HP Director icon in the dock.
3. Click the HP Director, and then click Scan to open the HP dialog box.
4. Click Scan.
5. To scan multiple pages, load the next page and click Scan. Repeat until all pages are scanned.
6. Click Finish, and then click Destinations.
Scan to file
1. In Destinations, choose Save To File(s).
2. Name the file and specify the destination location.
3. Click Save. The original is scanned and saved.
04-25-2013 06:54 PM
read the user manual. If like most manuals, its written in HP-eze, therefore designed to confuse.
or download the user manual.
despite all the hype from HP, I have nothing but BS, in its design and usage.
06-04-2013 10:58 PM
For PC, I opened the application called hppscan0.exe, located at
C:\Program Files\HP\HP LaserJet M1210 MFP Series\Scan To\hppscan0.exe
There's probably a better way to do it, but this was the simplest. Your path and solution may not be exactly the same, but something along the lines of what I did.
06-05-2013 10:09 AM
when every thing else fails...read the manual.
or you could down load it from HP web site.
08-09-2013 07:43 AM
HP's links to the user manuals are inactive...get a 503 error code with internet explorer and firefox.
How the heck to you scan?
I'm tempted to take this ***** thing back to the store because I can't get access to a user's manual!