Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How do I set my printer for a larger font, as a standard. My new system prints so small I can barely read things. On some prints it will let me adjust print size, but I want to set the printer to print larger on everything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Bullhead2289,

Thanks for the reply.  I would take a look at the document below.

Small Text

Let me  know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
HP Recommended

I would like to make the print larger on my 5520 Photosmart.  How???

HP Recommended

Hi Bullhead2289,

I see that you're trying to make your print larger.  I have a couple of questions for you.

What operating system is your computer?

What are you printing?

HP Recommended

I'M USING WINDOWS 8, AND I'M PRINTING ANYTHING. NO MATTER WHAT IF I'M PRINTING IT IS SOOO SMALL. NEW COMPUTER AND NEW HP 7520 PRINTER

HP Recommended
USING WINDOWS 8, AND EVERYTHING I'VE PRINTED COMES OUT TINY. UNLESS I USE THE DESKTOP VERSION OF WINDOWS I CAN'T CHANGE OR ADJUST FONT.
HP Recommended

I am using Windows 7.  When I try to print something from internet site I get tiny print & sometimes in my files too. 

Thank you for trying to help. 

HP Recommended

Hi Bullhead2289,

Thanks for the reply.  I would take a look at the document below.

Small Text

Let me  know how it goes. 

HP Recommended

Thank you so much.  It helped & now I know where to go if I need help.

HP Recommended

Bullhead2289,

No problem.

Have a good week!

HP Recommended

I Have an HP C4480 Photosmart printer when printing the font is very small, how do I enlarge it???

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.