Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi @Icabod,

Thanks for replying.

Glad to hear you got it working. If you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Take care.

Thanks & Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The printer gives the error message "no AirPrint printers found." It happens when I try to print from the app or through my iPad. To "fix" this I have to physically turn off then turn on the printer. Minutes later, the problem returns.

Tech Support helped last month. The remote controlled the printer and computer, download software and the issue was fixed. One thing, we use the printer once every couple of weeks. It seems the printer "goes to sleep" and the connection is lost. 

When i use the app, the first page gives the printer, the address, and the ink levels. However I get "no AirPrint..."

It frustrating as supposedly, I shouldn't still be having this problem

HP Recommended

@Icabod

Thanks for the reply.

Superb job on trying the different steps to isolate the issue.

I request you to contact HP phone support for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @Icabod

Just checking if this is now resolved?

Thanks, Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.