Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Setting up the bluethooh for OfficeJet Mobile printer is very easy, if you follow the exact steps found in software installation. We have given same steps below.

1.Insert the CD and launch the Setup.

2. Select Bluetooth Installation

3.Follow the instructions

4. Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on both Printer and the PC

Important step:

5. After Installation complete, go to the control panel and click add printer

now select bluetooth printer option. (if bluetooth option not there, it means that you havn't turned on the bluetooth on your pc)

and follow the instructions to add the printer. That's all.

Refer the attached video for clear information.

Here is a useful document on our support website.

Happy Printing!!!

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the bottom to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Prabaa, that is a great Doc.. 

I have not bought printer jet but looking for solution to work with Symbol hand held devices and Windows Mobile 5,6 Devices..  Do you have or know of a Doc for Windows Mobile?

HP Recommended

I have successfully installed bluetooth on the printer so that my dv6 laptop can print to it and my IPAQ 2490 when I print a Word Mobile document. My problem is with the 2490 when I run a proprietary software that runs through the Belkin BT CF card. The program sends the initial line or two of the report but then stops. The printer seems to wait until it times out and then prints those initial lines. It seems from what I have read on line that the 2490 predates full support for Bluetooth from Windows Mobile and I am guessing that the printer doesn't know quite what to do with this primitive. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

HP Recommended

We have the mobile driver in CD comes with the Printer. 

First, you have to install the Window Active Sync (XP) or Windows Mobile device center (Vista or Win 7). Which is used to sync with your windows mobile devices.

Once you sync with your phone. Run the HP software CD comes with the Printer and select the option windows mobile solution and follow the instructions.

During installation, make sure Westjet Print driver selected from the list.

Happy printing.

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the bottom to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

HP Recommended

Does anyone have experience in printing from a smartphone like the ones HP recommended for the HP 100?

I have not gotten a smart phone yet and can't find any information from Windows, blackberry and Nokia on what steps you have to do to print from a phone to the HP 100.  I got the HP 100 because I am traveling to dog trials in remote areas and needed the battery and don't have wi-fi. I need to quickly shoot  maps on phone and print out immediately. I am  concerned about the bluetooth reliabilty. If that does not work can you connect one of the designate smartphones via us to hp 100?

I would appreciate any advice or help I don't know which smartphone is best and how you setup bluetooth on the phone to print.

Thanks,

Louise

HP Recommended

I've got a client that bought 5 of those printers thinking it could be paired to their Android Smartphone, thinking that your drivers would be compatible with the fatest growing platform in world. Results are, still holding with Microsoft mobile OS or BB which are clearly going fall any time soon...

HP Recommended

Downloaded printershare and $13 premium key.  Works perfectly over bluetooth for Droid Xyboard.

HP Recommended

I got the printer set up via bluetooth, thank you.

Now i mneed to figure out a menu option that will stop it from turning OFF after a few minutes of inactivity (plugged in, not batter).  it's very frustrating how fast it turns off, and i am sitting across the room, waiting for my printout.

thank you!

HP Recommended

With Win 7: I had installed my HP 100 wired before and it worked perfectly. I recently bought a mini bluetooth adapter and I want to use the printer bluetooth feature. After following your instructions, didn\'t work, then i unistalled it and installed wireless, and followed your instructions, and nothing. I don't know what else to do. Can some one advise?

HP Recommended

Sorry to pop you bubble but I have followed these instrucions several atime and even took my dell xps 15 to a shop for with the printer and software to no avail. They could print from their devices but could not get my laptop to do it unless hard wire connection.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.