Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hej. Kan ikke instalere driver til HP Photosmart Premium All-in-on c310 i Windows 7 x64? på forhånd tak.

HP Recommended
Hvad fejl får du?

Hvorfor kan du ikke installere driverne?

Hvordan er du forsøger at slutte printeren til computeren?
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

I have never gotten the drivers installed because the installation process keeps waiting for the respective printer  to be connected. How did you go past this issue?

HP Recommended
What printer are you using?

Did you wait for the software to ask for the printer to be plugged in, or did you plug it in before it asked?

What OS are you using?

I'm assuming that you are connecting via USB, is that right?
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

I have trieds this and the driver of All-in-one c310 it's not working for HP LaserJet 1000.

It is not recognised.

HP Recommended
Well no. The drivers for an inkjet printer won't work for a laser printer. The use different printing languages. What have you tried? All I've done so far is ask questions to try and get a better understanding of what if going on. If you could answer those question, I may be able to help you.
Signature
HP Recommended
How did you say you solved the problem HP EXPERT ??? The problem I have it's simple: I have a LaserJet 1000 printer and a laptop with Win 7 - 64 bit. No 32 bit or second computer or network available so ....??? How did you solve the problem I have no ideea because all I found is a work around with sharring the printer into a network. How did you solve the problem for this printer with a laptop which has an USB port???????? Simple: Printer LaserJet 1000, Windows 7-64 bit, USB port. So, can you post your HP EXPERT advice again, maybe I have missed it ???
HP Recommended

سلام  عليكم انا رحيم اريد منكم ان ترسلو الي تعريف طابعتى لويندوز7

hplaser jet1000 series

{Personal Information Removed}

فشكرالكم

HP Recommended

This works for Win 7 32 bit perfectly:

Method for getting HP Laserjet 1000 to work under VISTA OS

1) Download and extract the latest HP Laserjet 1000 XP drivers (dated 2005)

( automatically extracted to c:lj1000hb )

2) Then go to... Start /Control Panel /printers .... then Add a Printer

3)A new window comes up ...Next select.... Add a local Printer

4) then check "Use an existing port" and on the right there is an option to choose a port.

choose "USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)"

5) on next window choose HP laserjet 1000 (if in list) or choose disk if not and browse to the files (only browse if the HP lj 1000 is NOT in the list.)

and follow the rest it really works.

HP Recommended

I can not find drivers hp laserjet1000 for windows-7 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.