Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I can no longer find my "My Scans" folder and I tried making a new one but none of my scans are showing up there. 

Please help, I have a lot of documents to scan. 

Is there a way to re-download the My Scans Folder?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello ,

"My Scan" folder  would be either be in  MY DOCUMENTS folder or in MY PICTURE folder.

The folder could have also be renamed as "MyScan" in the above mentioned folders.

Regards,

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
HP Recommended

Where is it in windows 10?

HP Recommended

Where are my scans on windows 10 ?

HP Recommended

I cannot find my scanned photo from HP printer.

HP Recommended

Hello,

If you have not changed the scan destination settings, you should find in below locations

Click On START > File Explorer .

Double click on Documents to find the scanned pdf/jpeg.

If you have changed the scan destination settings, then try the below steps to know the location set in Printer Assistant.

• Initiate scan using Printer Assistant ( by double clicking the Printer icon from desktop )
  • Once the scan preview is displayed, on top Right click on "More" , now locate and click on Destination , Under Save To Folder box you'd find the path to scanned doc/picture.
  • You may click Browse to change the location of your choice.
Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
HP Recommended

Cant find my scans on my computer?

I scanned 5 or 6 today and cant find them?

Bob

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.