05-01-2013 06:10 PM
I tried scanning an image/paper that was 17" long, but the scan seemd to stop data at 15" long, while the paper went on through. Is this a limit in the laserjet 3200 hardware/software? I tried several times, and seemingly only got 15" of data each time. I was using Irfanview as the "controlling" program, and they said there is no limit to scan length, so apparently it is in the printer/scanner/software?
Is this a setting somehwere that can be changed?
05-08-2013 01:25 PM
there is a hard coded limit on this device that prevents it scanning longer than 15 inches. There are no setting to change this.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)