01-13-2014 02:42 PM
I have a 4345 printer, obviously, that will not eject legal size paper or print duplex. All other functions appear to work perfectly.
The paper stops in the top cover area of the feed system, between the reversing separation-guide assembly and Reversing assembly.
I have swapped the following assemblies with a fully functional mfp:
reversing separation-guide assembly
Power-factor-correction (PFC) power supply
Engine power supply
and finally the DC controller
The error is consistent: "13.33.00"
When performing a maual sensor test, PS109 responds the same on both the functioning and non-functioning MFPs.
I just don't know what else to do.
01-13-2014 04:26 PM
01-13-2014 04:26 PM
01-14-2014 02:25 PM
Thank you all for your responses and help.
I've replaced the entire Reversing assembly, which includes the PS109 sensor.
When I peform the manual sensor test, both on this mfp and another that is fully functional, "K" doesn't change from 0 to 1, like "H" does, but the screen flashes whenever I press on the PS109. This leads me to belieive that the sensor is functioning properly.
I have run the component tests on all parts and they are functioning properly.
I have checked for blockages/paper in the top cover area and cannot see any, nor does shoving cardstock in there indicate any blockage.
01-14-2014 02:30 PM
So it stops before hitting the reverse assembly? Does it stop dead in its tracks, or does the paper hit and bunch up? I am wondering if something maybe unplugged. Had a similar issue come to find out the duplexing connector was not seated properly.
01-14-2014 02:58 PM
01-14-2014 03:00 PM
Test 1: removed duplexer, ran paper path test on legal and it worked.
Test 2: replaced duplexer, ran paper path test on legal and it failed.
Test 3: removed duplexer, ran paper path test on legal and it still failed.
I power cycled the printer between each test.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series