03-31-2013 03:35 PM
I have a C5280 photosmart all in one and I installed a new black ink cartridge. I printed 3 cards and it was extremely slow. I then uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it. Finally got it to work. The test page was good and fast, but trying to print cards is still very slow. I appreciate any help.
03-31-2013 03:47 PM
In this case, I would reseat the cartridge and try again. No need to uninstall and re-install driver.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)