11-30-2013 06:29 PM
Envy 5530 will print from ipad and older laptop, but it shows "offline" when I try to print from our new lenovo windows 8.1. Tried unloading and reloading, but does not work. Tried the hp download fix/troubleshooting and it found nothing. Please help!
12-03-2013 01:26 PM - last edited on 04-16-2015 04:36 PM by karol-b
I understand that your printer is showing 'offline' when you are trying to print. I will do my best to help you resolve this issue. In this document for
Inkjet Windows 7: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249111
Inkjet Windows 8: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249080
Inkjet Windows Vista: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249275
Inkjet Mac: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249334
there are several troubleshooting steps for Windows 8 to resolve your issue.
Let me know if this helped or if you need further assistance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)