11-30-2013 06:29 PM
Envy 5530 will print from ipad and older laptop, but it shows "offline" when I try to print from our new lenovo windows 8.1. Tried unloading and reloading, but does not work. Tried the hp download fix/troubleshooting and it found nothing. Please help!
12-03-2013 01:26 PM - last edited on 04-16-2015 04:36 PM by karol-b
I understand that your printer is showing 'offline' when you are trying to print. I will do my best to help you resolve this issue. In this document for
Inkjet Windows 7: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249111
Inkjet Windows 8: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249080
Inkjet Windows Vista: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249275
Inkjet Mac: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04249334
there are several troubleshooting steps for Windows 8 to resolve your issue.
Let me know if this helped or if you need further assistance.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)