02-14-2014 11:52 AM
I have uninstalled the software, and now the new setup recognizes and puts in 6500A but then will not allow the insallation to go on, says it needs IP address. This is a wireless printer, wireless router, never had to do anything before just install, click, and was online. What do I need to do now? I have a boat anchor now!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series