02-14-2014 11:52 AM
I have uninstalled the software, and now the new setup recognizes and puts in 6500A but then will not allow the insallation to go on, says it needs IP address. This is a wireless printer, wireless router, never had to do anything before just install, click, and was online. What do I need to do now? I have a boat anchor now!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)