02-14-2014 11:52 AM
I have uninstalled the software, and now the new setup recognizes and puts in 6500A but then will not allow the insallation to go on, says it needs IP address. This is a wireless printer, wireless router, never had to do anything before just install, click, and was online. What do I need to do now? I have a boat anchor now!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)