12-10-2013 05:10 PM
Trying to print invitations.
Size is 6-3/4" x 4-3/4"
This size does not show up in the paper size print menu.
Not sure how to print this and make it look right.
Was hoping there was a place to put a custom size, but no such luck.
12-11-2013 07:07 AM
There are few things which you have to look into before printing the invitation.
- Check if the inviation card weight is supported by the printer
- Check if the card size is listed in the paper specification
If the paper size is not listed then try if any custom size is availble and make the changes accrodingly.
I am an HP employee
However the post are my own.
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)