12-10-2013 05:10 PM
Trying to print invitations.
Size is 6-3/4" x 4-3/4"
This size does not show up in the paper size print menu.
Not sure how to print this and make it look right.
Was hoping there was a place to put a custom size, but no such luck.
12-11-2013 07:07 AM
There are few things which you have to look into before printing the invitation.
- Check if the inviation card weight is supported by the printer
- Check if the card size is listed in the paper specification
If the paper size is not listed then try if any custom size is availble and make the changes accrodingly.
I am an HP employee
However the post are my own.
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)