02-04-2013 04:39 AM
Recently, when attempting to print an item I get the message "Out of Paper! Place paper face down in the main tray." It is plain printing paper and I have changed the properties to indicate "Paper Type" as plain paper. Help in correcting this would be appreciated.
In addition the touch screen has never worked which keeps me from using the "Copy" and "Slides and 35mm" scan functions. The only way I can use the flatbed scanner is going through the computer's control panel. Is there any way to rectify these situations?
02-05-2013 08:22 AM
Sorry that you are experiencing these issue. Here is a link that may assist you with the front panel screen not responding.
For the "Out of Paper" error, see if you can uninstall and re-install the software and drivers from the computer and see if it helps.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)