Question

Honor Student
bs316
Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

8600 pro plus, double sided printing and front to back checked; but document is face down on output

I have a Pro 8600 plus printer, using double sided printing.  Box is checked.  Front to back is checked (on output, I want the first page on top).  Flip on long edge is checked.  However, output document is face down.  This happens in adobe, outlook, etc.  Windows 7 operating system. 

Is there a format check on set up that i have missed?  Other computers on my network print without issues.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Teacher
john_domnic
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)

Re: 8600 pro plus, double sided printing and front to back checked; but document is face down on ou

Hi,

Please click on start> control panel >devices and printers> right click on the oj 8600 printer >click on properties>

click on preferences and >click on Advanced  look for layout options >select back to front  instead of front to back.

check if this resolves.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves

I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else .....
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation