04-25-2014 09:28 AM
I have a Pro 8600 plus printer, using double sided printing. Box is checked. Front to back is checked (on output, I want the first page on top). Flip on long edge is checked. However, output document is face down. This happens in adobe, outlook, etc. Windows 7 operating system.
Is there a format check on set up that i have missed? Other computers on my network print without issues.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
05-15-2014 04:35 AM
Please click on start> control panel >devices and printers> right click on the oj 8600 printer >click on properties>
click on preferences and >click on Advanced look for layout options >select back to front instead of front to back.
check if this resolves.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves
Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else .....
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)