08-07-2013 12:26 PM
I have been trying to fix my printer for the last two days. I had no black ink coming out on my printouts (showing in a pale blue) so decided to change ink cartridge (even though it wasnt showing low) this has not helped and i have nearly ran out all my brand new colour ink cartridges trying to fix the problem. it won't allow me to align ink cartridges either. please help.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)