12-24-2013 05:13 AM
You can draw filled rectangles using the appropriate PCL Rectangular Area Fill escape sequences.
For drawing pie sections, you'd be better off looking at the HP-GL/2 commands (HP-GL/2 is a subset of the PCL5 Page Description Language); this language subset can also be used to draw rectangles.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series