Black ink not printing on HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer (385 Views)
Student
mannymanam
Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)

Black ink not printing on HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer

Printing was so light that I thought it didn't print at all. When I performed a printhead cleaning I got no black at all in the printout. I blew through the vent opening on the black cartridge to clear any clogs in the cartridge and the ink flowed out without blockage. I then performed a printhead alignment and again no black and I a got a message on the printer that the alignment failed.

Finally I used only black ink in a print job and the printout was blank.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (382 Views)

Re: Black ink not printing on HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer

I would suggest looking at the troubleshooting steps in this document.  If that does not resolve the issue the post here may help.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation