02-28-2013 05:04 PM
Printing was so light that I thought it didn't print at all. When I performed a printhead cleaning I got no black at all in the printout. I blew through the vent opening on the black cartridge to clear any clogs in the cartridge and the ink flowed out without blockage. I then performed a printhead alignment and again no black and I a got a message on the printer that the alignment failed.
Finally I used only black ink in a print job and the printout was blank.
02-28-2013 05:13 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series