07-24-2013 10:17 AM
I have an HP 352O Deskjet hooked to my Macbook. When I went to print today, the first page I printed was fainter than normal, and after that it wouldn't print in black, except for a dark line I have in my letterhead, which it printed as a very faint gray. I have tried cleaning printerheads, aligning, changing the black ink cartridge, test pages, unplugging to reset, and everything else I can think of. Help! Thanks in advance.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series