06-10-2014 12:52 PM
suddenly my printer says: Error, turn off and on again, Blue screen with B865CD00 and a sign.
All buttons starts blinking
Same procedure for 5 times and I dont know what to do. The printer is 3 months old!!
06-10-2014 01:59 PM
Contact HP technical support at 800-474-6836 for more options.
If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)