05-04-2014 06:16 PM
Tri color and paper led indications are constantly displayng / flushing. Also the the copy indication No's swows always with << E >>. Pc have been reset and restarted and inks have been checked already and nothing have been found.
I cannot even make a copy without a pc.
Any help is really appreciated
05-07-2014 10:13 AM
I would like to help you with the blinking lights you are seeing on your C3180 printer. The following document describes the most common combinations of blinking (flashing) lights on the product control panel, followed by solutions for each combination. Find the blinking lights pattern you are experiencing, and then follow the steps to resolve the issue. Blinking Lights.
I hope this helps.
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series