12-10-2013 08:35 PM
I have a CP1525nw color. I just updated the firmware tonight but it is still giving me an error message of "memory low" and will not print page 2 of a 2 page document (6 MB). I've tried turning the printer off and back on after waiting a few minutes. I also tried unplugging the printer and replugging it in.
From the Config Report: total memory 128 MB; available memory 81.2 MB
If anyone knows what this is from, or what can be done to correct it I would be greatly appreciative.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)