10-27-2013 04:18 PM
I'm having a problem with my CP3525n when trying to print envelopes from tray 1. I'm trying to print envelopes with a picture in the top left corner. If I print more than 1 envelope in a batch, every one after the first has a smudged picture. Anything else I print from either tray 1 or 2 doesn't have this problem. After the batch is printed, it says "Cooling Device" on the LCD screen, even if the batch was only 5 envelopes. It seems like a fuser issue, but I'm wondering why it would only effect envelopes.
10-27-2013 04:49 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)