10-27-2013 04:18 PM
I'm having a problem with my CP3525n when trying to print envelopes from tray 1. I'm trying to print envelopes with a picture in the top left corner. If I print more than 1 envelope in a batch, every one after the first has a smudged picture. Anything else I print from either tray 1 or 2 doesn't have this problem. After the batch is printed, it says "Cooling Device" on the LCD screen, even if the batch was only 5 envelopes. It seems like a fuser issue, but I'm wondering why it would only effect envelopes.
10-27-2013 04:49 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series