01-10-2014 05:41 PM
I just realized yesterday that I suddenly am unable to print emails on att and yahoo using IE 11. I usually use IE, but decided to try and see if I can print from Foxfire. I was able to do that. I just had to elect to turn off pop up blocker for that website. I tried disabling the pop up blocker in IE with out success. I tried using the priner / scanner troubleshooter with no success. It said the printer was ok because it will print, but just not on those 2 sites. I also tried turning off the firewall. I had just installed Bit Defender total security. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have a photosmart 6525. Thanks in advance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)