01-10-2014 05:41 PM
I just realized yesterday that I suddenly am unable to print emails on att and yahoo using IE 11. I usually use IE, but decided to try and see if I can print from Foxfire. I was able to do that. I just had to elect to turn off pop up blocker for that website. I tried disabling the pop up blocker in IE with out success. I tried using the priner / scanner troubleshooter with no success. It said the printer was ok because it will print, but just not on those 2 sites. I also tried turning off the firewall. I had just installed Bit Defender total security. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have a photosmart 6525. Thanks in advance.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series