HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-12-2012 07:28 AM
This is the link for the manual Manual
In page 5 explains that you can set language in setup and will show you where the button is located.
Hope it helps.
02-22-2012 03:02 AM
To perform a super NVRAM init
1. Turn off the all-in-one.
2. Press and hold down the * and 5 buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.
5. When prompted, set the language and telecom country/region.
6. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it.
07-31-2012 10:12 AM
What kind of printer do you have ?
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.