07-17-2013 04:18 PM
In certain situations, our Color LaserJet CP3525 doesn't print color.
When printing from a PDF file the colors on graphical items usually come out as black and white.
On Microsoft Word, photos print in black and white, as does highlighted text and shapes drawn with the Word drawing tool.
I have made sure that the color settings are not set to grayscale, and have tried different printer Image Color Management settings - changing ICM method options, ICM intent - but nothing works.
Oddly, it seems that photographs in the pdfs do print, it's just the graphical items such as pie charts, highlighting and such that are just grayscale. If I open the pdf as an image in Photoshop, it prints the color perfectly.
Can anyone help me figure this out? It's not just my computer, others are having this problem. We are on Windows 7.
07-18-2013 04:22 AM
Have a quick look on this link-
07-30-2013 02:16 PM
It sounded perfect, but the option RESTRICT COLOR USE was not available under that menu, and it's the correct printer... so I'm not sure what the deal is. Thank you for yoru help, though. Our tech people couldn't figure it out either, perhaps it's time to call HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)