01-30-2013 06:44 AM
i have a user on a windows 7 64bit machine connecting to a Windows 2008 R2 server over terminal services. The printer redirection works fine for all her printers. She can print to all except her default, a color laser jet 2600n.
Pive tried restarting all the equipment, reinstalled the driver, tried a different workstation antithe error Is the same. Test page failed to print or an unknown error occurred.
i also tried disabling advanced printing features as someone suggested. No luck.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)