09-02-2012 07:32 AM
Hi. I am not sure if this is the right forum for my problem. I have a photosmart c310 printer. Up until this week it worked fine. All of a sudden, when we returned from a vacation this week, we can no longer print from the computer to the printer. The printer works fine over airprint from my ipad and iphones, but not from my computer. The network diagnostic utility says everything should be running fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software several times, turned off and on the router, printer, and computer in the order stated in the manual, but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
09-14-2012 11:43 AM
Could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting by providing your operating system information?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)