09-02-2012 07:32 AM
Hi. I am not sure if this is the right forum for my problem. I have a photosmart c310 printer. Up until this week it worked fine. All of a sudden, when we returned from a vacation this week, we can no longer print from the computer to the printer. The printer works fine over airprint from my ipad and iphones, but not from my computer. The network diagnostic utility says everything should be running fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software several times, turned off and on the router, printer, and computer in the order stated in the manual, but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
09-14-2012 11:43 AM
Could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting by providing your operating system information?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series