01-05-2013 03:53 PM
Friends: I have a HP Photosmart 7850 printer from which I am planning to print many colour photos. Do anyone know if this printer supports continuous ink delivery systems and where can I buy such a system? Thanks for any feedback.
09-30-2013 10:50 AM
Hi, I wouldn't recommend using non HP inks as often the quality & reliability is not the same as originals. FYI, see some links below...
Original HP print cartridges and paper - why they matter
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series