03-21-2014 11:56 AM
I need to disable the paper format check in the tray 2 on this printer. I need to leave A4 format but i need to size the tray for charge a paper smaller.
Is possible to disable this check in any way ?
Thanks a lot
03-24-2014 12:22 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I have provided the HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425 Support page. This information should be located in the manual.
I hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)