09-08-2012 08:42 PM
I have a d110a printer and all of a sudden it stopped working. It won't print any pages, and they all just go to the print queue. Even test pages won't work. I've run the scan doctor, and it says everything is fine. I'm so perplexed as to why this happened all of a sudden. Can anyone help?
09-10-2012 05:07 PM
What OS are you using?
How is the printer connected to the computer?
When did this start happening?
Did you notice any changes to the system around that time, such as updates, or an unexpected power outage?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)