12-08-2013 10:42 AM
Checked and ran all cartridge, clean, print & scan diagnostics; printed test page (black ink does not print) and the diagnostics does not recognize sanner/ alignment process. As for the HP Print & Scan Doctor diagnostics; HP Deskjet3510 still will not print black ink, only color cartridges.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)