10-05-2013 11:16 AM
I have recently prunched the DesigntJet T120 Wireliss printer
and while i was printing a project (Roll - as A2 paper)
it's stopped while printing with the message "carriage can't move, check the paper jam ..... etc"
and here is the carriage possition
(it moved there and then the error appears)
so i unloaded the roll and removed the back pape holder & looked for any papers there, there was nothing
then the error 42:10 appeared when turning on the printer
and when i tried the diagnose options, the carriage didn't move with the same error (42:1:10)
tried to do a soft/hard reset but it asks for a pin Number which i don't know and cannot find anywhere.
can anyone help me?
do anyone know what is the pin numbers?
Thanks in advance
Solved! View Solution.
10-05-2013 12:22 PM
The Designjet is a commercial product. I am linking you to the Designjet forums try reposting your question there for better coverage.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series