10-05-2013 11:16 AM
I have recently prunched the DesigntJet T120 Wireliss printer
and while i was printing a project (Roll - as A2 paper)
it's stopped while printing with the message "carriage can't move, check the paper jam ..... etc"
and here is the carriage possition
(it moved there and then the error appears)
so i unloaded the roll and removed the back pape holder & looked for any papers there, there was nothing
then the error 42:10 appeared when turning on the printer
and when i tried the diagnose options, the carriage didn't move with the same error (42:1:10)
tried to do a soft/hard reset but it asks for a pin Number which i don't know and cannot find anywhere.
can anyone help me?
do anyone know what is the pin numbers?
Thanks in advance
Solved! View Solution.
10-05-2013 12:22 PM
The Designjet is a commercial product. I am linking you to the Designjet forums try reposting your question there for better coverage.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)