06-28-2012 08:12 AM
I have a Designjet 6200 large format printer. When trying to print a poster from a Powerpoint slide, it wil print maybe half, then the colors start messing up. If I save it as a pdf it prints fine. Firmware and drivers and all up to date. Not sure what else to look at.
06-29-2012 02:38 PM
This is a commercial product. I will suggest searching posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a prompt solution.
This the main page for support for your designjet
You may find the commercial designjet boards here.
Hope you find the help you need ;
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)