06-28-2012 08:12 AM
I have a Designjet 6200 large format printer. When trying to print a poster from a Powerpoint slide, it wil print maybe half, then the colors start messing up. If I save it as a pdf it prints fine. Firmware and drivers and all up to date. Not sure what else to look at.
06-29-2012 02:38 PM
This is a commercial product. I will suggest searching posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a prompt solution.
This the main page for support for your designjet
You may find the commercial designjet boards here.
Hope you find the help you need ;
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)