10-29-2012 09:46 AM
My deskjet is out of warranty (Ain't that how it always works?) and has started acting up. Which is bad, because I have to print lengthy pieces of college homework without having them chopped into little pieces.
It's the printer settings. When I switch my printer to a different one in my Word drop-down, it is fixed.
I've tried changing the print margins, the paper size, and reinstalling the printer. Nothing worked.
The issue? My deskjet refuses to believe it can print the bottoms of my pages.
Anyone have a fix for this?
10-30-2012 12:22 PM
If you are running windows to eliminate any software issues lets try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
11-05-2012 05:59 PM
If the print and scan doctor found no problems lets try this article to help resolve your partial pages:
Give the steps listed under your operating system a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series