01-13-2014 08:24 PM
I Recently bought the deskjet 2540 wireless printer, ever since ive got it I have had trouble with it I called HP to help me set it up and it worked great for a while. But now EVERYTIME I go to use it it wont work I have to go through trouble shooting it and unplugging and replugging it in and then it works. I also tried reinstalling the software but that only worked for a short time. Can someone tell me how I can keep my printer connected and working?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Software to Deskjet. - Hp Forum Moderator
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)