01-13-2014 08:24 PM
I Recently bought the deskjet 2540 wireless printer, ever since ive got it I have had trouble with it I called HP to help me set it up and it worked great for a while. But now EVERYTIME I go to use it it wont work I have to go through trouble shooting it and unplugging and replugging it in and then it works. I also tried reinstalling the software but that only worked for a short time. Can someone tell me how I can keep my printer connected and working?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Software to Deskjet. - Hp Forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)