06-11-2012 02:42 PM - edited 06-11-2012 02:44 PM
jjjjf56 Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Does the printer power on?
if the printer giving you any kind of errors, bliking lights?
If you can and in a Win XP or later machine run this utility GO here
and go here to find other good utilities; GO here
Hope this helps;
Remember. . .
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)