06-11-2012 02:42 PM - edited 06-11-2012 02:44 PM
jjjjf56 Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Does the printer power on?
if the printer giving you any kind of errors, bliking lights?
If you can and in a Win XP or later machine run this utility GO here
and go here to find other good utilities; GO here
Hope this helps;
Remember. . .
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)