11-14-2013 09:44 AM
printer will only print blank pages when in black and white mode and only prints in faint grey when in colour mode. I have tried cleaning the print cartirudge nozzles, paper tray, realignment etc and both cartridges are full but nothing is working.
01-15-2014 11:10 AM
It sounds like the black cartridge is not printing. Try a cleaning cycle through the software. If that doesn't work then try removing the black cartridge and cleaning the printhead with a damp cloth and replace. If that doesn't work you may have a defective cartridge which will need to be replaced.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series