11-14-2013 09:44 AM
printer will only print blank pages when in black and white mode and only prints in faint grey when in colour mode. I have tried cleaning the print cartirudge nozzles, paper tray, realignment etc and both cartridges are full but nothing is working.
01-15-2014 11:10 AM
It sounds like the black cartridge is not printing. Try a cleaning cycle through the software. If that doesn't work then try removing the black cartridge and cleaning the printhead with a damp cloth and replace. If that doesn't work you may have a defective cartridge which will need to be replaced.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)