01-20-2014 01:26 AM
Is your printer out of warranty? Is it a DJ 3520?
01-20-2014 01:28 AM
Is your printer out of warranty? You can check by entering the serial no. below....
01-20-2014 09:04 AM
Yes, it was out of the warranty period by a few weeks. Actually I used the printer very little. Other than the black not printing it worked good, and the rest of the colors print fine.
01-27-2014 12:59 PM
my deskjet 3520 is only 2 months old andit too has ablack inkproblem. My first cartridge camewith it so I put a new one in and no matter what I do it does not print black. Its going backto the shop tomorrow -hp is useless.... has anyone solved the problem?????
01-27-2014 10:03 PM
I started this post and to all of those experiencing the same issue, turned out to be a print head failure. HP sorted it out under warranty, and so far no further issues in this regard. Having past experience with HP products, I guess they are no better or worse than any other manufacturer and besides, its not like the 3520 is a top shelf printer - like most computer products in this class it is esentially a limited life 'consumable' item.
01-28-2014 08:06 AM
It woudl be good if mine was under warranty. Actually bought it end of August 2013 (as per receeipt) but when I went to check the warranty online they said it had expired in June 2013!!!! so I have had to ask them to re-check . Meantime I have no printer... any idea how to make it print black as blue?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series