08-21-2013 06:24 PM
I replaced the cartridges, they are new and the vents are not clogged, they are definitely in place. I also tried cleaning the printhead and realigning, but black and yellow just won't print. I really don't want to have to replace the printhead
Is there anything else I can do?
09-10-2013 01:07 PM
I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your Deskjet 3520 printer. It sounds like you have taken the right steps to resovle the issue, but I would like to offer more suggestions for cleaning the device. This is found at this HP Support Forum web page:
There are other suggestions on this page if you move up a level.
I hope this helps resolve your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)