01-18-2012 11:12 AM
Photosmart C7280 All-in-One -- Windows 7 64 bit -- HP Solution Center installed -- Devices and Printers page takes 2 minutes
Hello. After a difficult re-installation (ticket 8056580593 and 573-1311) I now notice if I click Start > Devices and Printers, that the green progress bar takes over two minutes to complete. Then the devices appear. In the PC device it shows "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)" for C7200 five times. Otherwise the printer is working as needed and Windows 7 does not seem pokey otherwise. How can I speed up recognition of "Devices and Printers"? Thanks for any ideas.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)