01-18-2012 11:12 AM
Photosmart C7280 All-in-One -- Windows 7 64 bit -- HP Solution Center installed -- Devices and Printers page takes 2 minutes
Hello. After a difficult re-installation (ticket 8056580593 and 573-1311) I now notice if I click Start > Devices and Printers, that the green progress bar takes over two minutes to complete. Then the devices appear. In the PC device it shows "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)" for C7200 five times. Otherwise the printer is working as needed and Windows 7 does not seem pokey otherwise. How can I speed up recognition of "Devices and Printers"? Thanks for any ideas.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series