01-03-2014 07:12 AM
We bought an OJ 7610. I try to use fax. It is configured correctly I think. With a phone plugged into "2 ext" I hear dial tone.
When I try to send a fax, can not hear dial tone, just every 3rd to 5th try. Even there's no tone, it is dialing, ringing, but sending is unsuccessful.
The MFP connected to a main line.
What could be the solution?
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers - LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
01-03-2014 03:18 PM
This will let you know if it's a phone line or fax problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series