07-23-2013 06:40 PM
Trying to install my HP Laserjet 3600 on my Pavilion computer running Windows 8.1. Ran Dot4x64.msi and it gives me the error "This version installs only on Windows 8". The version check routine must only look for windows 8, and doesn't recognize Windows 8.1 as compatible.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series