09-13-2012 09:34 AM
i am trying to print a trifold brochure. The first side comes out fine, but when it prints the other side, it comes out upside down. So when you open the brochure, the inside content is upsidedown to the outside content.
How do I fix this?
09-13-2012 04:05 PM
Change the duplex option from "flip on long edge" to "flip on short edge".
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)