04-17-2014 01:30 PM
I see that you're having issues with getting your Officejet 8600 printing correctly on envelopes. I will try to help you with this.
As it wasn't mentioned in your post, I'm not sure what program you're using to do this task. I do have a document that may help you if you are using Microsoft Word. 'Paper Mismatch,' or 'Paper Size Mismatch' Error Message Displays When Printing in Microsoft Word. (I didn't notice it mentioned in the document, but you must pick center feed for envelopes with this printer.)
If you are using another program you will have to specify which. Also, which operating system is on your computer. This will allow me to look into the issue further.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
04-19-2014 10:59 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)