04-17-2014 01:30 PM
I see that you're having issues with getting your Officejet 8600 printing correctly on envelopes. I will try to help you with this.
As it wasn't mentioned in your post, I'm not sure what program you're using to do this task. I do have a document that may help you if you are using Microsoft Word. 'Paper Mismatch,' or 'Paper Size Mismatch' Error Message Displays When Printing in Microsoft Word. (I didn't notice it mentioned in the document, but you must pick center feed for envelopes with this printer.)
If you are using another program you will have to specify which. Also, which operating system is on your computer. This will allow me to look into the issue further.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
04-19-2014 10:59 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series