11-17-2013 11:28 AM
Our printer says it is Offline and when we try to print something our computer says it cannot find the printer.
Our printer says it is connected to our wireless internet. We did a network test, and everything came back okay.
ANy suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We had the older Envy and had the same problems!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series