11-17-2013 11:28 AM
Our printer says it is Offline and when we try to print something our computer says it cannot find the printer.
Our printer says it is connected to our wireless internet. We did a network test, and everything came back okay.
ANy suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We had the older Envy and had the same problems!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)